Production Seamstress/Hosier Sampler - Boucherville, QC
Bonnetier, a Quebec outdoor clothing company for 6 years, is currently looking for a production seamstress to join the family. The production of each garment and accessory is made in Quebec, thus ensuring a decent salary and respect for workers' rights. The equipment in the sewing workshop is at the cutting edge of technology.
Responsibilities of a production seamstress include but are not limited to:
- Operate industrial sewing machines.
- Realization of clothes from A to Z
- Realization of samples.
Requirements for the production seamstress position:
- Sewing experience with stretch fabrics
- Ability to carry out all the assembly operations of a garment.
- Experience with flatlock type machine, an asset.
The work offered must be carried out at our workshop in Boucherville, accessible by public transport.
To apply, contact us at email@example.com